12.11.2006

Conspiracy Theory

Where in the world has Aviatrix gone? She has abruptly signed off to take a break from blogging. What event in the fabric of life could change the habits of a faithful daily poster?
Here are my additions to the conspiracy theories.

Is it possible that her recent tip to California yielded a job interview and subsequent move to the US? Maybe she got a job flying the company jet for a computer company that her friends work for. Or possibly flying for some rich individual in wine country.

Maybe it was
Sam. I think he got her a job at that regional airline that he flies for in the Pacific Northwest. I know that they currently are hiring. I think that it would be fun to fly a Megawhacker or Barbie Jet

Better yet it was
Sulako. I know his company has been looking for a few good pilots. They sure could use a good stick like our dear friend Aviatrix.

No, I know what it was. One of her faithful readers found a cure for DVT in Nepal and she has sold all of her possessions to go and find that Sherpa Medicine Man. Better yet what if she did move to the US to get an unrestricted medical certificate. I hope she comes to New South Montucky so I can buy her a cup of coffee and share “There I was…” stories with her.

My hope and prayer for her is this. She was successful on her
Mammal Hunt and is now in ground school and just doesn’t have time to blog. Going through company indoc, learning SOP and systems is much more important than filling our pea sized minds with stories form the great white north.

Aviatrix my friend, Squawk VFR, frequency change approved. We’ll see you on the return trip.

I wonder if she got married….?

No comments: